TourSolver is the drivers and crew scheduling software that helps you optimize your transportation route planning : optimize your transport logistic in just some clicks !
- Evaluate and optimize your existing routes
- Schedule your routes taking into account your vehicles and staff constraints (loadings, delivery slots, technician’s qualifications)
- Export your dispatching plannings to your drivers’ PDA
- Reduce the cost of routes by 15% and improve your productivity!
Immediates and significant savingsTourSolver cuts vehicle costs by 15% on average, & increases productivity.
- You reduce travel distances and fuel expenses, and limit your transports' impact on the environment.
- You can adapt your fleet size to match your actual requirements.
Productivity increasingTourSolver makes you increase your productivity, by optimizing the time of your mobile teams.
- Schedule quickly with a few clicks
- Increase delivery volume without additional costs
- Optimisation of mobile team schedules to avoid dead time while respecting legal working hours.
SimulateUse TourSolver for strategic decision making TourSolver for strategic decision making.
- Simulate adding a new service to determine profitability
- Simulate adding different vehicles and their effects on costs before purchasing or leasing
- Calculate the advantages of subcontracting, shipping, or deliver it yourself
Customer Service improvement
- Respect delivery time slots
- Automatically calculate visit frequency
- Match best vehicle (i.e. lift gate) with a customer need
Evaluate existing routesAnalyze before you optimize
- Calculate costs & efficiency of existing routes
- Compare current routes with optimal itineraries
- Calculate your return on investment
Easy to useNavigate with ease on TourSolver on Day One.
- Integrates into Microsoft Office
- Desktop application, easily deployed in branch offices
- TourSolver is available for MapInfo Professional too
New Opti-Time RMS version
The version 7.5.8 of Opti-Time Resource Management Suite contains several major enhancements